Advanced Hybrid Adhesive
Select Adhesive Product
- Non-Porous and Porous Surfaces
- -50°F - 220°F Temp Rating
- Reduce / Eliminate Bracing
- 10.2oz Cartridge
- FREE Shipping
- Buy 2 for $8.99 each and save 44%
- Buy 6 for $7.99 each and save 50%
- Buy 12 for $6.99 each and save 56%
- Buy 24 for $5.42 each and save 66%
Looking for RTV Silicone Sealant/Adhesive?Order 100% RTV Silicone
- Superb Sealant and Adhesive
- Ships in 1 Business Day
- FREE Shipping!
High Performance: The JTC Advanced Hybrid Adhesive, or AHA, is used to secure non-porous and porous products and surfaces. These includes stainless steel sheets and panels, FRP panels, stainless steel corner guards, kick plates, wall base, panels, backsplashes and any other stainless steel product. The adhesive is excellent for smooth non-porous surfaces such as tile walls, painted block walls, drywall, plaster, stucco, bricks and almost any other textured or smooth surface.
Long Term Safety: JTC AHA is more environmentally friendly with HALF the VOC's (9.5g/l) of Titebond AP during installation and ZERO VOC's after curing. It's the right choice for installing panels in mission critical areas within restaurants, cafeterias, food storage/curing environments, hospitals, labs, clean rooms, etc.
Fast-Grab: The no-slump formula provides excellent initial grab for easy installation and ensures an extremely strong, waterproof bond, and can be used in both hot and cold environments. In addition, there are no isocyanates and solvents so it will not shrink and distort your panels. JTC AHA is the ideal product for installing panels on a vertical surface where bracing and/or fastening is difficult. If installed correctly rippling is practically non-existent. This simply means your wall, floor, or ceiling must be flat the adhesive needs to be applied uniformly by troweling or an adhesive spreader nozzle. You can provide a lifetime installation with no callbacks for rework.
Safe Installation: If you have installed panel products for any length of time, you may have experienced an explosion due to auto-ignition of explosive gases from adhesive. With stainless steel this is even more important as an electric spark or flame can lead to expensive repair work and/or lawsuits. With JTC AHA you can rest easy knowing the installation will be drama free. This VOC-compliant, nonflammable formula is environmentally safe, and emits no harmful fumes.
Wide Service Temperature: With a service temperature range of -50°F to 220°F JTC AHA is excellent for heat sensitive installations in restaurants, wash-down areas, in-plant operations, and anywhere high temperature and/or wide temperature fluctuations are a concern. Should you have a moisture or water problem, there is no need to worry as the adhesive will even cure under water. In addition, it will not become brittle over time, allowing it to move with the temperature changes instead of de-bonding from the materials.
- VHB Installation TapeSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Sheets / Wall PanelsSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Divider (T or H) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash TilesSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash - with Shelf / BarSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Outside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Edge (J or Cap) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Titebond Advanced Polymer Panel AdhesiveSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Inside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel BacksplashSelect Options for Price