Stainless Steel Inside Corner Trim
Choose Your Trim Options
- Automatic Quantity Discounts
- For Stainless Steel or FRP
- Standard and Custom Lengths
- Works With 11ga - 26ga Sheets
ECO Trim - Inside Corner
- Fixed Gap - 16ga or THINNER Material
- 430 Stainless Steel
- BA Finish - Similar to Chrome or #8
- Next Day Shipping on All Orders
- Automatic Quantity Discounts
- Standard 8’ and 10’ Lengths
- Custom Trim Lengths Available
The ECO trim inside corner is an economy option for budget conscious shoppers, whereas the PRO trim inside corner is a high quality product that will last for decades.
Stainless Steel Surface Finishes Explained Clearly!
|Q:||What is the #4 Brushed Finish?|
The #4 brushed finish is the most popular available today, and typically utilizes . There are various names for it including brushed, polished, satin, and sometimes even nickel finish. It's the de facto industry standard in commercial, industrial and residential applications where aesthetics and longevity are important. It's also the most consistent across batches and is easier to match when upgrading or adding to previous installations. The #4 brushed finish will never fade and is basically ageless, providing you keep it maintained.
|Q:||What is the 2B Finish?|
The 2B Finish is gray in color and somewhat reflective. It looks good initially, but is extremely difficult to keep pristine in applications where it will be handled and/or cleaned frequently. This has no effect on the performance or longevity of the product, but rather the aesthetics. Fingerprints, oils, and various liquids tend to stain the surface of the metal, resulting in uneven coloring and patches with different shades of gray. In addition, the 2B finish is done at the steel mill and may vary in color from batch to batch.
|Q:||What is the BA Finish?|
BA finish, or Bright Annealed finish is similar to a #8 mirror finish or a chrome finish. While quite uniform, the finish is done at the steel mill and may vary slightly from batch to batch of material. You'll find the BA finish on the inside of dishwashers, laundry machines, refrigerators, etc. The bright annealed finish is achieved by heating up and cooling (annealing) in a controlled environment.
|Q:||Are Stainless Steel Surfaces Anti-Bacterial?|
There is a common misconception about stainless steel being anti-bacterial, like copper, brass and bronze, but that is not the case. However, stainless steel is generally cost effective enough and durable enough to be cleaned and/or sterilized frequently without breaking down the surface or material. This is the reason for its popularity in everything from surgical instruments to restaurants. If it isn't destroyed by carelessness, including denting, abrading, drilling holes, etc, stainless steel will provide one of the longest-lasting and best looking finish options available.
- Stainless Steel Backsplash TilesSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Divider (T or H) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Inside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Outside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel BacksplashSelect Options for Price
- VHB Installation TapeSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash - with Shelf / BarSelect Options for Price
- Titebond Advanced Polymer Panel AdhesiveSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Edge (J or Cap) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Sheets / Wall PanelsSelect Options for Price