Got an antique piece of furniture that doesn’t quite fit with the spaces you have available? An old handcrafted desk that doesn’t match the carpet, wood chairs that clash with a metallic table, or ugly barstools that don’t match your stainless steel bar? Even a vase that you bought, love, and want to keep, but don’t know how to repurpose it?
Do It Yourself
DIY - The Process to Painting Metals
As great as some metals look, as they age (copper, bronze, etc) sometimes our metallic treasures can use a bit of sprucing up after the hard winter months of snow, ice, and the cold - or even just need a face-lift to coordinate with rest of the room or yard that is going through a similar face-lift.
How to Install Your Own Stainless Steel Backsplash Sheet
In the past couple of decades, stainless steel has become one of the most popular options available for appliances, and just about anywhere a clean, shiny, durable space is required. People have even started using the stuff in their home kitchens to add masses of appeal, increase the resale value, all while making sure that cleanliness is a top priority. After all, there is no paint to wear off and it won't rust.
- Stainless Steel Sheets / Wall PanelsSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Edge (J or Cap) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel BacksplashSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Divider (T or H) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Titebond Advanced Polymer Panel AdhesiveSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash TilesSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash - with Shelf / BarSelect Options for Price
- VHB Installation TapeSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Inside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Outside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price