As a buyer in new or recent construction, many modern homeowners have turned to stainless steel appliances to add finishing touches to their contemporary homes. And for just this reason, many manufacturers seem to offer appliances in JUST stainless steel. It makes sense; it’s easy to clean and looks good after running a damp rag over it, not too expensive, and can be created to suit any need or space.
Tips and How-To
Tips For a Metallic Kitchen on a Budget
Did you know that according to a study done in 2009, it was found that men spend on average 15 weeks and 2 days in the kitchen… per year? This might seem like a long time to be standing somewhere that’s not both functional and appealing, so a few DIY makeover tips to modernize and update a kitchen can be just what a drab, outdated kitchen (on a budget) might need.
How To Measure Your Stainless Steel Backsplash
We often get calls from customers asking what size they should make their backsplash. Each case is unique, and your particular layout is probably not like the next one. However, there are some considerations to keep in mind. If you want to get straight to measuring, jump to the bottom of this article.
Restoring a Stainless Backsplash
The use of Stainless steel in contemporary or traditional homes is quickly becoming the go-to metal for new and old homeowner’s choices when it comes to backsplashes, countertops, hardware, and appliances. And even though you may know stainless doesn't form a patina like other metals, doesn’t require a sealer to be constantly applied, and is seemingly low maintenance, it still requires some work to keep it looking nice.
- Titebond Advanced Polymer Panel AdhesiveSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash - with Shelf / BarSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Sheets / Wall PanelsSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Backsplash TilesSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Outside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Edge (J or Cap) TrimSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel BacksplashSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Divider (T or H) TrimSelect Options for Price
- VHB Installation TapeSelect Options for Price
- Stainless Steel Inside Corner TrimSelect Options for Price